Our Energy Savings Agreement (ESA) is a twice a year maintenance for your heating and cooling equipment, including filter changes or the washing of electrostatic filters.
The ESA program can lower your utility bills, decrease the need for repairs and extend the life of your heating and cooling unit. When enrolled in the program we will call you approximately every six months to schedule your Summer or Winter maintenance.
Should you require repair, your service and parts will be discounted by 15%, while enrolled in the program. As an ESA client you are a priority customer should a repair issue arise. We also offer you 24-hour emergency service and you will never be charged an overtime fee.
Our maintenance check-ups include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Inspection: We will inspect each component and clean your system’s coils, blower components, and condensate drain. We will also lubricate and adjust your system and check all electrical components.
- Check refrigerant levels: When refrigerant levels are not at the proper level, systems run inefficiently and can cause damage to the compressor. We will ensure the optimal levels are attained.
- Diagnostic check: This simple test ensures your system and thermostat are safe and functioning properly.
- Inspect ductwork for leaks: These types of leaks cause conditioned air to escape and as a result, wasted energy and a warmer working environment.
- System Issue Prevention: We look for issues that may be fixed early, before more costly repairs or system failure occurs.
What you can expect at your maintenance check-up
- Clean and adjust burner assembly
- Clean ignition assembly
- Clean heat exchanger or elements
- Monitor flue draft
- Monitor refrigerant pressure
- Test starting capabilities
- Test safety controls
- Clean or replace air filters
- Clean and adjust blower components
- Measure for correct air flow
- Tighten electrical connections
- Measure volts/amps
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Adjust thermostat calibrations
- Clean evaporator coil if accessible
- Clean condenser coil
- Clean condensate drains
- Measure temperature difference
- Apply protective coating to outside unit
Ready to Sign Up?
or just need need more information?